Thursday, May 10, 2007

What products should My Italian Shopping carry? Let’s debate on our new blog!

To answer to this questions and to better serve consumers with its future products, Raffaele Vuotto, the founder of My Italian Shopping has organized this new My Italian Shopping Blog:

Since I started to plan for this business, I began to think how much fun it would be to open an online store that sells Italian products. We will carry products that showcase the Italian culture, creativity, and lifestyle. Our products will be imported and sold to the American market through a convenient online store.

As soon as I started to plan for this business, I realized that selecting the products, listening, promoting, and selling are the most important steps. The biggest challenge presented by an online store is that unlike a traditional store where you can directly see and touch your product, an online store requires vision and faith. I realized the importance of affordability and consumer education. I have put this blog together as a way to communicate the character and value of My Italian Shopping products and their use to prospective customers. The most important job that I have is addressing the needs of my customers.

Since the Grand Opening newsletter, I have received many congratulations from my friends, and I really thank all of you! I also thank all of you who have given some improvement suggestions for the web store.

I really believe that a web store should create a strong connection and sense of community among its customers. Yes, the bottom line is selling and satisfied clients! But what about the many disoriented customers out there that have so many unanswered questions and need more help? We are here to help consumers make new, smart, and exciting choices! Let’s start…

This new Blog is going to support these services:

  • Inform about the products, their qualities and features
  • Address comments from Consumers
  • Share experiences and opinions about the products
  • Showcase company and product news
  • Better connect consumer needs to producers
  • Introduce and test new products in the US Market

Thank you all again for your precious support!

No comments: